Innovative and forward-looking engineering, to ensure a unique journey also below deck, where three comfortable cabins with high ceilings offer unparalleled livability for yachts of this size.
The concept of the horizon becomes a new boundless dimension where it is possible to experience something unique and unprecedented. Tracing, in a way, their own horizon.
For more information and pricing on this yacht please contact our Main office at (954-606-0445)
OneWater Yacht Group is a full-service Yacht dealership proudly representing the finest premium brands in the market today. From any of our state-of-the-art yachting facilities, OneWater Yacht Group has you covered. We represent top-of-the-line brands: Absolute, Belize, Chris-Craft, Prestige, Riviera, and Sunseeker. *Not all brands available in all locations*
Fort Lauderdale, FL 954-606-0445
Miami, FL 305-929-8466
Dania Beach, FL 754-354-0400
Tampa Bay, FL 727-387-3697
Palm Beach, FL 561-296-9800
Stevensville, MD 410-643-5800
Liberty Landing, NJ 914-228-0090
Wilmington, NC 910-338-4890
In the salon, the large side windows envelop the entire deck and, together with the panoramic windshield, offer uninterrupted visibility. From the inside, the breath-taking view turns into an actual 360-degree panorama. Moreover, the windows can be electrically opened, letting in the sea breeze and creating a pleasant, natural air recirculation.
The Absolute 48 Coupé shows a strong commitment to sustainability: her roof is equipped with a set of solar panels, one of which is transparent to let in the natural light without overheating the room.
Sporty lines for a layout devoted to comfort and highly versatile: Absolute 48 Coupé stands out for her bold style, high level of usability, and a strong commitment to sustainability.
The cockpit is wide and extremely cozy, with no visual barriers or fixed obstacles and therefore its space can be adapted to multiple configurations. The opening of the side gunwales offers a direct view of the sea and the new glazed balustrades towards the stern give an unparalleled scenery, even from the salon and the helm station. The outdoor furniture can be easily arranged in different configurations, adapting to the different needs onboard: perfect for either maximum relaxation or intriguing conversations.
· Additional solar cells panels (1250W)
· Augmented Reality © with AIS receiver
· Awning for bow sunpad with telescopic carbon poles support
· Bed covers in cream colour, off-white linens and pillows for lower deck cabins (two doubles and two singles)
· Bow thruster
· Cameras in the engines room and in the cockpit (two) (DockSense © option not available)
· Contrasting colour gelcoat details along the hull
· Electrical opening window on starboard side *
· External bow sundeck cushions in sand grey-colour fabric
· GPS Chart plotter n.2 16’’ screens - Extra price
· Gyroscopic stabilizer (Seakeeper 6 Gyro) with control integrated in display on the dashboard
· Height-adjustable teak cockpit table with aluminium leg, foldable wings, non-dismountable, with adjustable position, with cover (dismountable teak table not available
· Hull – White
· Hydraulic Platform - lifting capacity 230kg (507 lbs avdp), with solid teak covered floor, with automatic retractable access stairs integrated into the platform itself
· Internal dove-grey colour leather sofas
· Inverter 3000W
· Leather steering wheel with steel spokes in main deck
· Lighting kit (courtesy lights all along the floor on deck, white aft underwater lights (two), retractable bow decorative lights (four), mooring lights (two), reading lights in left aft VIP cabin, decorative lights for mirrors and bedframe, blue decorative lights for cockpit sides and bow sundeck are
· Manual blinds for portholes and windows in bow master cabin, right aft cabin and left aft VIP cabin (Main deck excluded)
· Manual venetian blind for galley window and manual fabric curtain for